Anti-theft alarm - protect your bike
Motorcycles are generally fitted with nothing more than a steering lock or an immobiliser ex factory. One reasonable upgrade could be a brake disc lock or a chain lock. However, these types of security measures are awkward to manage since they must still be carried along and are only applied once you have parked. In contrast, dguard is installed directly on your motorcycle, giving you anti-theft protection anywhere, all of the time.
This is how the theft warning works:
If someone touches your motorcycle, the sensors in the dguard detect that your vehicle is in motion.
- The theft warning is activated a few seconds after the ignition is switched off.
- You can adjust the sensitivity of the theft detection to your needs at any time in the dguard app.
- You are currently transporting your motorcycle and do not need the theft warning? Well, you can turn it off right in the dguard app.
dguard informs you immediately about the attempted theft
How you want to be notified you can set in the dguard app:
- via push message in the app - similar to an alarm clock, the message appears together with a warning tone, no matter what you are doing on the phone and even when the phone is switched off
- via SMS
Now it's up to you:
- Track the position of your motorbike via GPS.
- Catch the troublemaker in the act.
- False alarm? Adjust the sensitivity of your theft warning in the dguard app.
Motorcycle protection for retrofitting.
dguard is permanently installed in the motorcycle and makes it much more difficult for thieves to steal your motorcycle unnoticed. Interested? Your dguard specialist dealer will professionally retrofit your dguard system. Click here to go directly to the dealer search.